Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

only got limited amp models

Hee :) You have to download it from the same spot you should have nailed the Monkey. Go to the top of the page -> Support and follow it to Downloads.

Install, connect the UX2, Run L6 LM follow the prompts.

Hee :) You have to download it from the same spot you should have nailed the Monkey. Go to the top of the page -> Support and follow it to Downloads.

Install, connect the UX2, Run L6 LM follow the prompts.

so ive got to download line 6 monkey ?

Sorry Dude - I assumed you had already done the L6 Monkey and got all the driver's and etc installed for the UX2. But yes you should. License Manager, Monkey are the two you will need. The Monkey does a good system overview to check drivers and such, while the L6 Manager handles authorizations for addons, permissions and such.

Sorry Dude - I assumed you had already done the L6 Monkey and got all the driver's and etc installed for the UX2. But yes you should. License Manager, Monkey are the two you will need. The Monkey does a good system overview to check drivers and such, while the L6 Manager handles authorizations for addons, permissions and such.

ok ill try that . should i have a licences number some wher with the ux2 i brought? 

Flip it over and the # will be on the bottom - though I think it will auto enter during the registration. The L6 Manager will have you create an account and register it too (if you haven't already)  - which is good as you hope to never need it but there is a warranty. :)