Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Difficulties for Copying presets with HD 500

guitarmic

Hello everybody
I have a Pod HD 500
I'm trying to copy my presets including the modifications I made to new user's emplacements, in order to add some effects and have different variations of them. The copy is done, but without the modifications, just with the preamp I use in my basic preset. Is it normal, do I forget something while doing this ? I press on "Save", choose the destination emplacement and "Save" another time. That's what is indicated in the manual.  Could someone help me ?
Thanks

Bonjour à tous
J'ai un Pod HD 500
Je cherche à copier mes presets en incluant les modifs que j'y ai faites sur un autre emplacement user, pour à nouveau y rajouter des effets et en avoir des variantes. Or la copie se fait mais sans les effets, juste avec l'ampli (ou le preamp) de mon preset. Est-ce normal, ça, ou bien est-ce que j'oublie une manip en route ? Je fais "Save", je choisis l'emplacement de destination et à nouveau "Save", c'est ce qui est indiqué dans la notice pourtant. Quelqu'un pourrait-il m'éclairer ?
Merci.

btn_up.gif