Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

COMPLAINT - POD XT Live

To Line 6.

I have (or had) a POD XT Live for long time, using carefully. But, suddenly, display did not appear any information and stopped work.

I asked a support for authorized Line 6 company in Sao Paulo (Brazil) and they are charging me US$ 800,00 to fix it. They said that it must be change the mainboard and there's no another solution to solve it.

With US$ 800,00 I can purchase another new multieffect from any other brand and I'm very upset do not recover my XT Live with financially viable way.

I understand that there're a lot of taxes charged in our country, so, at the same time, I understand that it not recommendable to purchase devices that the parts are too difficult to be fixed. In this case, unfortunately, my conclusion is never recommend Line 6 products to my friends and start to purchase other brands.

Sorry to letting off steam, but, I'm very upset with all about it.

I hope Line 6 should reply this my complaint and let me know if there's solution.

Hiro (Sao Paulo)

• Upvote 1