Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Difficulty purchasing HD Vintage Model pack

garbanzo

I live in Sweden. I have tried to purchase a model pack but the form I must fill in does not take my postal code as being correct. I happen to know my entered postal code is correct, but my knowledge does not help my purchase of the model pack. I have tried several attempts, thinking that my postal code could be construed as 13134 (which is not correct) or 131 34 (which is correct) but niether of these variations work. I have run out of ideas, does anyone have any? What should my next step be so that I can purchase the vintage model pack?

Thanks garbanzo

Just to keep this alive, I have attempted to us Paypal, but this was rejected as I dont live in the US.

I have tried using a generic zip code, instead of the correct 131 34 I tried 131 00. This failed as well as it  "failed validation".

Yes, I have used the correct site in my attempt to download, the one to place orders at if outside the US.

Does anyone from L6 read these? What do I do next?

Is the vintage pack worth all the effort?

Try logging on to one of the European Line6 sites (click the "Globe" icon on the top right of the page) and choose one of the European sites (UK, France, Belgium, Germany or Netherlands). You'll notice in the address bar that you will have a uk/fr/be/de/nl prefix before "line6.com".

From there, click on the Store/Webstore at the top of the page, then click on "HD Model Packs", select the pack you want & purchase with PayPal.

This should allow you to buy the model pack(s). I live in the UK, and had to go through the same process to purchase the expansion packs for both my PODxt and the HD.

Good luck! :)

Thanks skybone, I guess that Paypal was the key. I personally dont like PP as they provide a poor exchange rate and the owner has very right wing ideals and ideas. Still the purchase went through. It does make me wonder what the interest is L6 has in zip codes though.

I think it's to do with Taxation / VAT. The EU has many different rates in the different countries, and the US has different rates in different states. The UK Rate is 20%, so I had to pay an additional 20% on top of the purchase price. It worked out at an additional US $5.00-ish on top of the Expansion Pack price when I bought the Bass pack.

Main thing is that you now have the HD Vintage pack. :)

Hi skybone!  Well, not yet as a matter of fact. I got the impression that something was to be posted to me, however after looking at the licence page I have the impression that I can download the software. Problem is I have not seen exactly how to do this, do you know how its done?

There's no software to download. All HD Model packs are already in the POD HD device, but locked up. After the purchase has been made I believe that info will be updated in your Line 6 user account. I think that running the License manager with the POD device connected via usb, and logging into your account should unlock the purchased model pack(s) on your device.