Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Reverb Not Working Pod Hd300

wcmexbm

Hi,

I've come across a couple of situations where the reverb dosn't work on particular patches w/ the HD300.

By this I mean that the reverb is selected and is switched "on" and in fact is set to 100% wet but there is absolutely NO reverb being output.

Has anyone else come across this/ Is this a known bug?

Given the limited selection of effects available on the HD300 I don't see how it could be running out of CPU power.

Thanks for any insight.....

Hi,

O.K, here's the tone. which is more or less a stock tone with all effects except the delay and reverb off.

notice that the reverb is "OCTO" and the mix is set to Full wet.

This is not the only patch I've come across in which the Reverb does not work and will not respond no matter how it's tweaked.

Thanks........

EDIT, Sorry I tried to attach a L6 HD300 Edit patch but it tells me that I'm not allowed to upload this type of patch.

Discovered the fix for this if anybody (Line 6) is interested.

Tweaking the reverb knob on the HD300 Hardware itself fixes the problem. For some reason though there a (at least) a couple of patches where the HD300 Editor does not "connect" with the reverb algorithm and cannot be used to interact w/ the reverb settings in any way....this needs to be addressed and updated.

Consider this a bug report.........