Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD500 guitar in doesn't work

nhmusicman

Hi,

Have been using my pod hd500 as an interface for vocal recording to my Mac and with a festival gig on its way, thought I'd run the guitar through it.

To my surprise the "guitar in" no longer seems to be receiving a signal... No sound and even the tuner is not receiving any sound.

I've plugged the guitar into the "cd in"and that works fine but I can't use any effects using that!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Yes, like phil said, check the input setting. Make sure you've got guitar input correct. Make sure if a pedal is assigned it's set correctly. Check the volume levels of the mixer. Try starting out with a blank patch with the correct input settings.

Are you in FS 5-8 mode the switches effects on and off rather than Patch select mode "ABCD" - it is another global setting?

You're right! That's exactly the problem I was having - thanks for clearing that up! Not used the POD for guitar in years so should re-read the manual, clearly!

Thanks all.

Nick