Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HD500X not connecting via usb.

j1newday

No matter how many times I download and delete Monkey, it will not communicate with my HD500x. Im using a brand new HP Win10 laptop via usb. I have done everything that I could find on the net, including disabling Safe Screen like Line 6 said to do. I started a help ticket, but after Line 6 telling me the obvious and those things not helping, they have stopped communicating with me.

Someone help!!

Install Monkey and when it opens select your device and then sign in, without Pod USB connected install the latest Drivers. After the Drivers are installed Plug in the Pod USB and the drivers finish installing. This is how I do it.

Edited by Brazzy

Before we can help we need to know what you have already done, specifically. If you truly have done everything you could find on the net (which presumably means every related post and every related bit of info in the Knowledge Base in this forum), and have done 'the obvious' from Line 6 support, then I can only conclude that there's nothing left to do and your HD500x needs servicing.

That may end up being the case, but perhaps we can help ..... if we know what you've done already.

I did install Monkey without the hd500x plugged in. At the next point it says to plug it in...then the Install Wizard will take over and finish installing the hd500x, but nothing happens The installd drivers on the computer just dont read th hd500x.

..Or a different cable all together? Try that same cable on a different device to rule out if it's a cable malfunction or not. Could be a faulty USB port on the device itself. I've received a Pod with a bad port before