Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

L2t vs. L3t

Hey Im looking to get the third part of my dream rig and have decided to take the FRFR route.This was a tough choice as i really wanted to try the DT Amps initially

I would like to know how different the L2t and L3t are practically? I don't really need that much volume for my use of the dream rig. Thanks in advance

Practically speaking there is no difference other than the extra speaker in the L3t. This provides some additional crossover frequency separation (not stereo L/R seperation) and a corresponding slight difference in the sound other than volume.

• Upvote 2

Practically speaking there is no difference other than the extra speaker in the L3t. This provides some additional crossover frequency separation (not stereo L/R seperation) and a corresponding slight difference in the sound other than volume.

Thanks I've been reading up about the speakers and its a bit confusing from what i've understood the only difference between the l2t and the L2m is the additional mixer pannel

I would be looking for just a monitor on stage and somthing that i can use at home to tweak tones and levels to satisfaction so from what i under stand one or even later on 2 l2m should do the trick for me.. am i missing somthing?

Thanks I've been reading up about the speakers and its a bit confusing from what i've understood the only difference between the l2t and the L2m is the additional mixer pannel

I would be looking for just a monitor on stage and somthing that i can use at home to tweak tones and levels to satisfaction so from what i under stand one or even later on 2 l2m should do the trick for me.. am i missing somthing?

You're not missing anything. But for the extra $$ the mixer in an L2t is a really good value. You never know when it might come in handy.