#1 ebbwbob

ebbwbob

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Registered Products:4

Posted 01 July 2016 - 10:44 AM

ok my Md20 just developed a white screen, the buttons all light up etc but the screen is just white after leaving it booted up for a while and then a few power cycles it come back eventually at the moment.. any idea how i can tfix it ?

its a great mixer and get loads of comments on how it all sounds esp now we have the l3t's to go with it

#2 CACHERA

CACHERA

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts
  • Registered Products:3

Posted 11 December 2016 - 05:17 AM

Hi i have same problem since few weeks.i have no Idea. I use the 1.20 firmware.
Do you have news or solution ? Thank you

#3 southall

southall

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 11 March 2017 - 05:54 PM

Ive just had my m20d white screen after running fine for 2.5hrs. The touch panel still works but can't see anything but white. Thankfully I have my iPad connected and I can use that for the rest of the gig but no idea why and how to fix it. I can't turn it off to test that yet but aghhh

#4 CACHERA

CACHERA

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2017 - 11:04 PM

Hi i reinstall thé firmware as suggested by the support and no problem.
See the answer
"Bonjour, veuillez reinstaller votre m20d par cette procedure alternative : -insertez votre clé USB ou carte SD avec le firmware de m20d -allumez le m20d en appuyer TWEAK, RECORD & MONITOR (le firmware est réinstallé) si votre m20d ne marche pas encore veuillez contacter votre vendeur car il faut analyser le m20d dans notre centre SAV "

#5 CACHERA

CACHERA

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 12:28 AM

Last night , screen problem during second part of the gig and the ipad apps which doesn't recongnize the stagescape......

Attached Files

#6 southall

southall

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:55 AM

Wow that looks nasty. I've been waiting over four months to get mine fixed. Still waiting on a part from USA to arrive in Australia. Really disappointed in the service from Line 6 and Yamaha. :(

#7 CACHERA

CACHERA

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 69 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:08 AM

Wow that looks nasty. I've been waiting over four months to get mine fixed. Still waiting on a part from USA to arrive in Australia. Really disappointed in the service from Line 6 and Yamaha. :(

I hope a ticket last night when i come back home ! I'm waiting.... I hope a replace unit and not a repair...

#8 southall

southall

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 July 2017 - 02:12 AM

I was told that I'm out of the one yr warranty, hmmmm for the amount of money I paid it should have more then 12 months warranty. Still trying to get it covered under the warranty though.