Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Bank selection

mmas

I've tried to switch banks on my Amplifi 150, using the Bank Up / Bank down arrows on my FBV 3. But I cannot get out of Bank 1 (01A Fidelity rhythm, 01B Lead the way, 01C American Clean, 01D Ambient Delays).  When I click the Bank up arrow, it flashes 02A Bank Up, but remains on the previous selection (01A Fidelity rhythm).  So to me, it appears as though the other 24 Banks are empty.  Would someone be able to offer any instruction. I feel sure it's really simple... Thanks.

Just press one of the preset buttons in the lower row directly after switching a bank ;)

If you only switch the bank without selecting a preset in that bank afterwards it resets to the former bank and preset.

• 3 years later...
15 hours ago, savomerino said:

how about to switching channels with fbv mk2?

I have the FBV Shortboard MKII, and have used it with Amplifi 30 and 150. Changes banks, switches presets/channels, and allows you to turn on & off Stomp, Modulation, Reverb & Delay. Also has volume/Wah pedal.

Not really sure what you were asking, but that's what mine does...