Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can't activate pod farm 2.5 or pod edit

Hi,

I just bought second hand product pod xt but i'm not able to download pod edit or activate pod farm 2.5. how can i do it ? Is it possible to do it?

Is there any software to edit the presets?

I remember i used to use line 6 edit long time ago but i can't use iit now. 

Can you help me with this

Thank you

Gearbox is the editor for the XTs.

Run the License Manager for Pod Farm 2.5 so your purchase can be verified. When you bought Pod Farm it got linked to your account.

Top of this page -> Support-> Downloads enter in what you have and what OS then DL. Get the L6 Monkey and License Manager too.

-B

Line 6 Edit is the correct edit program. I don't know why you can't use it. Try downloading the latest version again an describe what happens when you try to use it.

The Pod xt included (I think) a license for the original Pod Farm program (version1.x). You will have to purchase a license to use PF 2.5.

EDIT: Ooops - I thought the editor was Line 6 Edit. Try both Line 6 Edit and Gearbox.

Hi,

I downloaded everything.

I activated my desktop and the pod xt in license manager, but i don't see line 6 edit or pod farm 1 anywhere.

I made a ticket support anyway because i really can't see it :(, Perhaps the old owner stil have activated in his account everything i will ask him also.

When i see in the download app list the page doesnt find gearbox or line 6 edit.

I hope i will not hve to buy also line 6 edit or pod farm 1 or 2, i just want to edit the pressets without using the pod inself to do it because i don't understand it so well..

Thnks!