Photo

Spectrum Changes In Australia 2013

Best Answer RonMarton , 23 August 2013 - 03:32 AM

...but I cannot see specifically if I can relax?

Sadly, with the state of the Ashes series, I'm not sure that anyone can guarantee your relaxation, dmbr...

...But I can tell you that I bought my inventory of Line 6 2.4GHz wireless gear a couple of years ago precisely because it's operation is unaffected by activity in either the UHF (that you mentioned) or VHF spectra, as it operates well away from all of that, in the internationally agreed 2.4GHz ISM band.

So forget about Kev and Tony.

Have a Coopers Sparkling Ale (or something along those lines) instead.

(That's my favourite strategy for relaxation, anyway.)  

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 dmbr

dmbr

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:16 AM

Will the G30 guitar system still be able to be used after the Australian government reallocated the 694-820MHz bandwidth? I suspect from what I can read of your product information it will not be a problem but I cannot see specifically if I can relax?

#2 RonMarton

RonMarton

Power User

• Line 6 Expert
  • 1276 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia.

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:32 AM   Best Answer

...but I cannot see specifically if I can relax?

Sadly, with the state of the Ashes series, I'm not sure that anyone can guarantee your relaxation, dmbr...

...But I can tell you that I bought my inventory of Line 6 2.4GHz wireless gear a couple of years ago precisely because it's operation is unaffected by activity in either the UHF (that you mentioned) or VHF spectra, as it operates well away from all of that, in the internationally agreed 2.4GHz ISM band.

So forget about Kev and Tony.

Have a Coopers Sparkling Ale (or something along those lines) instead.

(That's my favourite strategy for relaxation, anyway.)  

#3 dmbr

dmbr

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 03:56 AM

Any opportunity for an Aussie bashing exercise!!!!! Great to hear and many thanks. Enjoy Winter. Touché

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users