Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to use Compressor/ Chorus outputlevel

archo

Hey,

I have to question, I use the POD HD 500X via 4CM with my Engl Gigmaster (Effects only)
How should I asset the Comprresor (and which COmp I should use) for best results in your opinion. Genre is Metal/ Hard Rock

And is there any way to eliminate the levle rise of the analog chorus?

Thanks

I like the tube compressor placed pre-effects loop.

As far as the level increase that the analog chorus gives you could put a volume pedal after it or reduce the FX loop return level. I have also hear of people that use one of the EQs (Studio?) set flat to boost so it may be able to attenuate as well.

I like the tube compressor placed pre-effects loop.

As far as the level increase that the analog chorus gives you could put a volume pedal after it or reduce the FX loop return level. I have also hear of people that use one of the EQs (Studio?) set flat to boost so it may be able to attenuate as well.

How does the Tube Comp effects? I get Compression if I get down with the Tresh, what is Level doing?

To what you set both  regulary?

Please see the Model Gallery document for how each model works and what the knobs do. (Link is below)

http://line6.com/data/6/0a06434c087052430f5d6523b/application/pdf/POD%20HD%20Series%20Model%20Gallery%20-%20English%20(%20Rev%20E%20).pdf

I don't have specific setting you just have to try it and see how adjusting the knobs affects the sound.  Do you know what you want to accomplish with the compressor?