Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider III amp and compatible footboard?

Hey, hope someone can help me....tried searching but wasn't able to find exactly what I'm looking for.

I recently picked up a used Line 6 Spider III amp. Love it....I've been looking for a Line 6 amp for awhile now, and this one just kinda fell on my lap. I already have a Line 6 KB1 with pod farm I picked up years ago for my PC, but I wanted the amp for actual gigging. My PC setup just won't cut it! ; )

Anyway....I'm looking for a footboard controller that I'll be able to use with this amp. I'd like something that I can hook up to my PC and edit sounds then download them to the amp...I believe the FBV3 will do this? Can I use it with an older Line 6 amp? The amp does have the Ethernet style FBV controller jack.

Like I said, I bought it used with no manuals....I did find the manual online, but it doesn't tell me much as far as newer Line 6 technology goes...

What's the best footboard for this amp?

Thanks in advance for any insight....

Cheers!

PK