Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Converting/viewing L6t files

I have an old 2.0.  I downloaded a few patches that have an L6t extension.  When I try to open then in Edit, I'm told that they're for a Flextone III or an XT.  Okay - I got that.  However, I thought I'd be able to open them (without my POD) connected to see what the settings were so I could sort of port them over.

This has proven to be more difficult than expected. Isn't Line6 Edit used across these platforms?

Would there be anybody willing to open these 5 or 6 patches and kind of give me a rundown of what I can use to approximate them on my 2.0?

Or, is there a piece of software that will allow me to look at them? It seems like my system KNOWS I have a POD 2.0 even if it's not connected, and won't even allow me to pull up the patches.

Attached are 5 or 6 "Boston" themed patches....

Thanks in advance. 

Rockman.zip

• 2 years later...

Come on Mods or support, please answer this question even it's to say NO

I am also confused by the file extension being the same i.e. 6lt but my POD 2.0 won't recognise it, I too would have expected all files to work on the same platform or a least there would be a conversion software.