Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

M20d and macOS Sierra

Hi all, I'm running the latest macOS Sierra 10.12 beta and Logic Pro X is no longer seeing the M20d.  I uninstalled and reinstalled the latest audio and midi drivers which include macOS Sierra in the list of supported OSes, but no luck.  Is anyone else seeing this, or up and running in Sierra with one?  

While I don't see it listed in the macOS System Preferences under sound devices, the system is seeing it as a connected USB device, so it seems it just isn't being picked up as a valid audio device.

The only external audio interfaces I have are all Line 6, the M20d and a UX8, both were failing.  My USB MIDI interfaces are working fine though.

GarageBand gave the same problems and the interfaces aren't being shown in the audio panel of System Preferences so I'm assuming it is the drivers.  System Profiler shows the laptop can see them as their names are listed when they are connected, but the drivers aren't kicking in.

I installed El Capitan on a second partition and am back up and running from there.  I'll just use that until Sierra is out of beta and hopefully there will be new drivers or better luck then