Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Connecting FX100TT to Bluetooth Speaker

andrewcantrell

Hi,

Does anyone know how to get Audio Playback through a bluetooth speaker with an FX100 TT and remote App?

Remote App is paired to the TT and in Settings (with Advanced Routing ticked) I can see the TT is selected for Tone Editing. The Bluetooth speaker is selected for Audio Playback (which I think means that it is paired) - unfortunately no sound.

Thanks

Andrew

The TT doesn't send audio over Bluetooth... It only receives it. So if you want to actually stream audio from you device through the TT and hear it, you'll have to physically connect speakers to the TT. You could pair your speakers to your phone or whatever you're using, but you can't have the TT paired to your phone at the same time. With Bluetooth, you're limited to one pairing at a time.

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

The TT doesn't send audio over Bluetooth... It only receives it. So if you want to actually stream audio from you device through the TT and hear it, you'll have to physically connect speakers to the TT. You could pair your speakers to your phone or whatever you're using, but you can't have the TT paired to your phone at the same time. With Bluetooth, you're limited to one pairing at a time.

fail. You can empair 2 devices on time but amplifi app only permit play your tracks and edit your tones on same time

• 3 weeks later...

I cant get it to work on my fx100. I have a harmon kardon BDS-580 surround system that has Bluetooth playback capability. I can select the harman kardon (listes as Blu ray) on the settings page under device selection, but I get no sound.

Ah. So I could get the Amplify app to stream the music to my system (and it's received as AirPlay and not Bluetooth). But the sound of the guitar does not play on my system. I can hear the mix of music and guitar on the headphones all fine, but not through my Harman Kardon system. I guess a solution could be to wire the L/R output of FX100 to my system using old analog copper wires ;-)