Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD HD Complete Promo - Is this just for new customers

Doncymbiotic

Hey,

I've got a pod hd pro x which I bought in 2015 from Andertons in the UK and I recently discovered that there is a promo for the complete fully loaded bundle.  Looking at the terms I believe that I qualify for this but I've still not received an email telling me so.

I was just wondering if this promo is for just new customers and if anyone else who has already purchased and registered having the same issues? i.e not getting the bundle.

Any help and info would be much appreciated.

Unfortunately for those of us who already own a POD HD, this offer is for those who have bought, or are going to buy, a POD HD between 1st Sept & 31st Oct 2016.

I'd post the link, but the site isn't letting me. Got to the Line 6 home page, scroll to the bottom and click on "20th Anniversary Promo's"

• Upvote 1

That promo is an attempt to boycott Boss next release ( next friday 9) ^_^ Just joking.

Same story happened with the X3 live in his day. At that time I got the free packs (actually, it was enough to register the machine with the date of the promotion ;) )

This time I paid for the HD Complete Bundle, but hey, the JC-120 and Gallien-Kruger for bass are now my go-to amps, so I guess I cannot complain much.

I hope they also take out a final 3.0 firmware for HD pod, as happened with the X3 Live. I think it was one year before being discontinued. They need to fix some bugs before abbandon us.

At least no Java is needed for the HD editors :lol: 

• Upvote 1

I hope they also take out a final 3.0 firmware for HD pod, as happened with the X3 Live. I think it was one year before being discontinued. They need to fix some bugs before abbandon us.

Take a look at this thread from the Helix forum: http://line6.com/support/topic/19073-helix-vs-hd500x-ab/

Hopefully, someone at Line6 will take note and not discontinue the HD500x.

• Upvote 1