Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Spider Jam Preset port to POD HDPROX or HD500X

gmconklin

I have a Spider Jam III and absolutely love the "Soil" preset on it.  As you can well imagine, a 75watt combo is not sufficient for any moderate venue, so I would love to be able to export/import that specific preset (or all if there is some constraint) to either my POD HDPROX rack unit or my POD HD500X pedalboard.  I have played around with audibly trying to get something to sound like this on the POD units but am not really happy with my results.  I have not found anyway to export the Jam presets and/or if they are portable even if I could.  Perhaps someone has already done this porting (line6)? Thanks in advance.

I don't have a Spider Jam but if it uses the older models (PF/XT/X3) see what the patch is comprised of and see if the main amp is in the metal pack for the HD. L6 did a good job of porting the models over. You might be able to surpass it. :)

Hmm good point, I have updated both units to have every amp that is available to buy from Line 6 for these 2 units so if they did it, its in there somewhere.  Any steps to see what is in the patch other than looking at it on the amp ? Wasn't sure if you meant there are some references to what the presets use in a PDF or some list.  Thanks