Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV Express with Windows 10?

Jaewaie

Hey guys. I'm currently thinking of buying a FBV Express and some reviews said that midi functions don't work with Windows 10. But since those reviews are a little dated, I just wanna know if the software has been updated.

I plan to use it with BIAS FX Professional. It supports midi to turn on and off effects so I wanna make sure everything works before I pull the trigger.

So yea, BIAS FX Professional, Windows 10 64 bit, USB connection.

• 3 months later...

I have the FBV MKII Express and use it with windows 10, using Bias, Amplitube,  and POD Farm. I also bought a powered hub and used it with my iPad Air 2 along side a Apogee Jam 96k for input. Probably one of my best/most used purchases last year. Just make sure you download the FBV control software, you'll need it. I find that it is very easy to change parameters and lets me save and name preset configurations. I may just buy the shortboard this year. Good luck.