Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Effects List?

timothychern

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Are the effect titles simply random names or do they have meaning?

They do have meaning, though it is not always obvious. Some names are pretty much self-evident, like "Facial Fuzz" (Fuzz Face), but others are not as obvious. You will see musical instrument manufacturers do this across the board due to copyright rules. I just memorize the Line 6 names for amps/effects that I use the most and ignore the rest.

• 4 months later...

Is there a list with more overview? I'm thinking a nice PDF with pictures of the effects next to it's explanations and heritage etc.

It's pretty inconvenient to switch back and forth between the list and the Tablet app.

Aside from the bass amp models sections, you can find descriptions/images in this older model gallery pdf. The Spider V models use the same names and are based on the same amps.

http://line6.com/support/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=1294

• Upvote 1