3 replies to this topic

#1 twowitnesses

twowitnesses

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

My JTV 69 interface never worked from day one usb side led green dvi side red... decided to reinstall firmware (variax) - upgraded to v1.9 (both led's green) still not recognized by computer software...  guitar would work with x3 live to update and with workbench so I didn't care that much... but now that I have updated to HD v2.0 variax and workbench HD... niether x3 live nor interface are recognized... help... yes DVI plugged in 1/4 inch to x3live (so I can hear) volume knob up... battery charged... power knob lit (on variax) have uninstalled and reinstalled all software and drivers, 2 green lights still not recognized...

#2 johnnyayyy

johnnyayyy

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1374 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:15 PM

My JTV 69 interface never worked from day one usb side led green dvi side red... decided to reinstall firmware (variax) - upgraded to v1.9 (both led's green) still not recognized by computer software...  guitar would work with x3 live to update and with workbench so I didn't care that much... but now that I have updated to HD v2.0 variax and workbench HD... niether x3 live nor interface are recognized... help... yes DVI plugged in 1/4 inch to x3live (so I can hear) volume knob up... battery charged... power knob lit (on variax) have uninstalled and reinstalled all software and drivers, 2 green lights still not recognized...

Try performing the update on a different computer.

#3 ozbadman

ozbadman

Power User

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1689 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 04:31 PM

I had the exact problem. It turned out the DVI cable on either the JTV  or the interface side felt like it plugged in correctly, but wasn't. I disconnected the cable on both sides and plugged it in again waiting for the click, and this fixed the problem.

#4 raypike

raypike

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

I'm having same problem, usb works with workbench but not HD the monkey will not update because it doesn't recognize the connection. I've read everything I can find and I keep going around in circles with the same fixes I've already tried. I do not have the option of changing computer. I'm using a mac book pro. Any suggestions ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users