Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Vyzex software download - Not found Line 6 website

Hi - due to having a number of issues at the Line 6 website including perpetual log-on loop issues and not being able to submit a support ticket - using this forum as an avenue to reach out for help...

Just brushed the 1+ year old layer of dust from my 3yo Pocket Pod and have been trying to get a copy of Vyzex to have a play with it again.

After overcoming a number of website functionality issues by switching from Chrome to Opera - I navigated to the downloads page, through the Pocket Pod Vyzex links, logged on successfully and accepted the download T&C's - only to have the automatic download cycle generate a "Not Found" page. 

Is the Vyzex software still available for download - or is it discontinued...? Any other way to source a copy of it for my Pocket Pod?

Thanks

Hey BillBee - thanks for the responses!

Still same result with a "Not Found" response on the automatic download generator page which comes after the T&C's. I followed your instructions about searching for all O/S instead of Windows 10 and the result gave the same Vyzex Windows download option. Did you successfully trigger a download from the website? It has crossed my mind that it's weird I can't find anything about anyone having DL issues, yet I am...so is it something else like my location (Australia)?

Here's the link from the download button which was the same on both searches:

http://line6.com/software/readeula.html?rid=2732

And I'd happily take you up on your offer for an attachment download to bypass the website headache! If you have a DL of it that is!

Cheers DM

• Like 1

Other info,

The download page (before the automatic download trigger) does have a "click --here-- if the download doesn't start" text, but there is no hyperlink or button to trigger the DL. 

Here is the page redirect text from the automatic download trigger:

Not Found

The requested URL /data was not found on this server.

Apache/2.4.23 (FreeBSD) OpenSSL/1.0.1s-freebsd Server at line6.com Port 80

• 1 month later...

Thank you very much BillBee. I've been trying off and on to get this file for over a year and just happened to stumble on this thread yesterday.

With your reply of "It's there", I assume you mean you can see the download link when you search the software downloads which I can too. The problem is that when I try to access that link I get a message that the requested page cannot be found on the server. I've tried it from several PC's, my phone, and my tablet multiple times since I bought my Pocket Pod well over a year ago. I greatly appreciate you providing the file directly but I hope Line 6 will address this so those that come after me won't have to go through the same hassle.

Anyway, you are a true gentleman. Thank you again!

• 3 months later...

Hello. I was hoping to bump and reactivate this thread.

My 11 year old Son is starting to learn guitar (just purchased a used 2012 Cherry Epiphone Led Paul Special 1 for him!) and a third-hard Line 6 Pocket Pod (no cables) and I read that there software available.

Like the gentleman above, I registered and attempted to download the Windows version of the software to no avail.

Can someone graciously help me with obtaining the .exe file to install the software?

Thank you in advance in taking time to read.

Edward.

Hi Edward. I'll be happy to pay it forward but I won't be at my computer for a couple of hours but I can either post it to a Dropbox link or email you a zip if you have an email address you don't mind sharing on a public forum.

Darin,

I just sent you a "thank you" email, but I also wanted to extend a public thank you.

_

It's kindness like Darin's (and many others on here, I'm sure) that makes a helping gesture resonate with much gratitude in helping a younger, future musician takes his first steps.

Mental karma points are sent your way!

Thanks again.

• 11 months later...