Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tap Tempo On Delay?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought the Stagescape M20D and think it is the the best thing since sliced bread. I also request that the tap delay function is implemented on the device. Mine is currently on Software version 1.2. Thanks for a great device. Tap delay will make the world of difference and even more so if it can be done with a foot switch. Please add this function.

• Upvote 1

The visual in the Deep Tweak screen can sort of serve as a TAP and its pretty accurate, however that is not to say a physical Tap would be nice,  with this screen ( and especially on ch EQ screens) it would be nice to Lock the Y (and/or X) axis of the visual adjuster. its Far to easy to make adjustments you dont want to make. in the case of the Delay I like to keep my regeneration between 15 and 20% and seeing how time is almost always changing and the knob is too slow it is inevitable that the regeneration (feedback) percentage will accidentally be changed in re timing the delay with the visual adjuster.

This I have found is also an issue with the Parametric EQs, when I'm trying to change frequency I'm boosting and cutting all the entire time, so perhaps right above the on/off button for the EQ have a "Y lock" function

of course I am an engineer so "Y Lock" makes sense to me, for musicians you might have to call it an "up and down stopper"  B)

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

Still quite happy with the M20D. However I hoped that by now some additional development would have been done for a new firmware version including some or all of the request the users suggested. These are all suggestions that will improve the device and make it more desirable or usable for new customers and existing users. I am still hoping for a tap delay function. Could Line 6 please give a positive response or even an good explanation why it is not possible.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I am Paul from Chile. I also bought a M20D 1 year and am very happy with the machine. Like many I wish I had the tap delay function, as it is impresindible to work delay times live. I find it interesting that the xy blocks but I think not as important as the lack of tap delay, because the potentiometers can achieve precise equalization. I'm waiting anciosamente a new update which incorporates new features to this great machine. greetings from Chile.

• 1 year later...