Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Are Jam Amps made recently?

Nolefinity

Does anybody know what year their spider jam was made if they bought it in the last year or two? With Fender guitars, for example, the serial number tells you what year it was made. Example: a serial number who's first four characters/digits are MX14 means it was made in Mexico in 2014.

If you bought a spider jam in the last year? Is there a similar way to tell when it was made?

I ask because I'd like to buy one brand-new sealed in box from a local store or Sweetwater or wherever, but I don't want it to be made in 2011 or something. I just prefer an amp that hasn't been sitting in a box in a warehouse for five years.

Thanks!

Does anybody know what year their spider jam was made if they bought it in the last year or two? With Fender guitars, for example, the serial number tells you what year it was made. Example: a serial number who's first four characters/digits are MX14 means it was made in Mexico in 2014.

If you bought a spider jam in the last year? Is there a similar way to tell when it was made?

I ask because I'd like to buy one brand-new sealed in box from a local store or Sweetwater or wherever, but I don't want it to be made in 2011 or something. I just prefer an amp that hasn't been sitting in a box in a warehouse for five years.

Thanks!

You could call line 6 support or ask the place you want to buy it from. I have no idea how to check the serial numbers on these.