3 replies to this topic

#1 ejwoodall

ejwoodall

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 07:54 PM

Probably sounds stupid but here goes. I bought the metal pack online today for my XT live. It says I purchased it today in my account. I had an old email in my preference and I guess the notification went there. I changed the email but I can't figure out how to download it now. It shows up in my license manager but I can't find a way to download it in License Manager or Line 6 Monkey.

What should I do? I can't anywhere to send an email to support. I go on the support site and all I get is recycled old questions that don't pertain to my situation. Do I have to wait until Tuesday to call someone? They sure make it difficult.

#2 toneman2121

toneman2121

Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2763 posts
  • Locationphilly

Posted 02 September 2013 - 02:48 AM

http://line6.com/sup...censes-faq-r490

I'M SO HAPPY!

#3 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15482 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:17 AM

nothing to download.... its already part of the existing software... buying a license just unlocks it.

if you see it in your license manager the models are probably already unlocked.

#4 ejwoodall

ejwoodall

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

Thanks for the help. No wonder I couldn't find anything to download. I restarted monkey and the license manager this morning and they were loaded, or unlocked or there in the Pod! :) Even though I had run both last night for whatever reason I couldn't find them. I remember seeing some grayed out amp sounds?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users