Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD Pro X Reamping and KB37

I currently use a Line 6 KB37, PodFarm 2 and Propellerhead Reason to record all of my guitar and vocal tracks on my laptop. I just use the KB37 USB and the ASIO drivers as the interface. I typically record all of my guitar tracks dry so I can reamp at a later time. I just purchased a Pod HD Pro X and now is the time to reamp those already recorded dry tracks. What is the best way to reamp the dry tracks with the Pod HD Pro X? 

Also, I like the KB37 for recording vocals and midi keyboards. Would it make sense to continue to use the KB37 (for vocals and keys) AND the Pod HD Pro X (for guitar)? Will they play nice together? Or (since I have another midi keyboard) should I just ditch the KB37 and just use the Pod HD Pro X as my only interface? I like to keep the workflow simple as I work alone and switch a lot between guitar, vocals, bass and keys when tracking.

Thanks for any advice, and sorry for the amount of questions...