21 replies to this topic

#21 gunpointmetal

gunpointmetal

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 09:47 AM

So, the guys at Cockos think I need to DE-select "Microsoft Wavetable GS Synth" in the midi devices panel...haven't tested, but that was the "official" suggestion

#22 gunpointmetal

gunpointmetal

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 07:07 AM

So, the guys at Cockos think I need to DE-select "Microsoft Wavetable GS Synth" in the midi devices panel...haven't tested, but that was the "official" suggestion

This had no effect on anything....I've uninstalled/deleted from registry/reinstalled drivers, done the same with Reaper (tried different locations, portable install to HDD, portable install to thumb drive, installation on a different partition) and the problem persists, but again, only in Reaper. Got my Studio One License on Saturday and have been working on bouncing out all of Reaper projects and moving them over (reaper still works with Windows native drivers for some reason!?!?! just not any of my interfaces or ASIO4ALL) If you guys think of something else, please let me know, as I'm not fully ready to give up on Reaper just yet, but thanks for all of the suggestions so far.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reaper, hd500, recording, drivers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users