Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Recent problem with G50...

evanoverdrive

I have been using the g50 with no problems for a few years and recently it has begun having a problem with "white noise" or that fuzzy sound like when gain is turned up way  too high on amp..It happens at all times now, regardless of venue. This noise continues even when the volume knob is turned completely off on my bass guitar.

i have tried 1.Switching cables from transmitter to guitar

2. Moving to different channels

3.Plugging receiver into different power sources. Same power strip/different power strip,ect

4.Plugging into the main out and the tuner out. same noise regardless

One other note:A few months ago the MAIN OUT  on the receiver stopped working. I usually dont use the mute function so i just used the TUNER OUT because i had lots of shows and couldnt send in for service. What is odd is now BOTH outputs work again..BUt i am now dealing with this noise.

If i switch to using a guitar cable my rig is silent..I have alot of upcoming gigs an need this figured out ASAP. 

Thanks in advance. evan ivkovich