#1 benwatson528

benwatson528

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:04 AM

Hello,

I just bought a brand new Studio UX2. Upon visiting http://line6.com/propellerheadcode/ and entering the Reason Limited registration code printed on the sheet accompanying the CD, I am met with an error "Unable to find license.

Please contact Customer Support.".

This is a big pain for me because I'd like to begin using the software immediately. Please resolve this issue for me.

Thanks,

Ben

#2 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15527 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:08 AM

Line6 no longer does support for propellerhead. You may need to go here: https://www.propelle...upport/contact/

#3 bamtrumpet

bamtrumpet

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 09:03 PM

I've been having the exact same problem. :/

#4 TjombaBeats

TjombaBeats

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:00 AM

Me too :( I had contact with reason saying i should contact line 6 where i got the software from. I made a ticket waitin for response did you resolve the isseu yet?

#5 TjombaBeats

TjombaBeats

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 May 2014 - 07:01 AM

Me too :( I had contact with reason saying i should contact line 6 where i got the software from. I made a ticket waitin for response did you resolve the isseu yet?

#6 dimwits

dimwits

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:04 AM

Yup, similar thing. Bought a brand new Pod Farm UX2, entered Reason ID and Registration code and received an on-screen message saying that my Licence was already held by someone else. I contacted Reason who replied that "Reason Limited Line 6 Edition is a Line 6 product, licensed and distributed exclusively by Line 6" and advised me to contact Line 6 for assistance. Looks like tech help is only available Monday to Friday so I'll contact them then. Disappointing, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: reason, studio ux2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users