Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Saving Custom Settings On Amps

loreweaver

Hi Guys,

question:

i don't like the standard settings on te amp i use, but i have find my standard setting for this amps....... there is a way to exchange the standard setting the pod apply when you select an amp ?

if yes could you guys help me? i tried to find on the manual but i didn't solve........

thanks in advance!

i already reached this solution..... but i sincerely hoped that was something really solving the problem....... is one of the most annoying thing by my side..... i certain doesn't want to compare with more expensive modeler.... but really why a company has to think that the factory settings of an amp are universally good for everyone?...

.... disappoint time......

probably, given the more limited cost of this device, instead of using costly hardware memory for custom settings, they prefered to use it for some more important feature..

probably you are right but due to the fact that the "factory reset" is every time an option, they could do this without hadware memory upgrade, and basically with no cost.....

maybe I'm wrong, but I believe the factory reset data are stored in a non writable memory.. ROM maybe??

you right the fr are no writable, this because i told you that they can be with no addictional cost........

the only thing to do is write some code to open a window when you press factory reset with choice:

- reset full machine

- reset standard parameters

but these are just words in the wind..... personally i don't work at l6 and if they would do this they already did it..... so is just for share some ideas....

another idea, that bypasses all those issues...

what about simply making the edit program have a text file that loads up the defaults when used within the edit software....

won't help with any hardware limitations... but at least the feature would exist somewhere... and could very well be helpful...

sounds like someone should put that on ideascale! :D

• Upvote 3