2 replies to this topic

#1 Junis

Junis

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

someone can get a good tone with acustic 1 (martin)or 3? already tried everything and nothing makes this model sound good
Solution I had was to make the 2
12 acustics  turn 6, sounded better

#2 jefflynyrd

jefflynyrd

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 01:33 PM

I'm having issues w acoustics as well. I can't make any of them to sound like Sean Halleys' or the other seemingly quality souding acoustics out there... And as I've said before, my 12 strings just sound horrible. Like a pitch shifting, whirling lollipop... Must be the crappy Beringer amp I play the acoustic patches on, but my 12 string electrics don't sound any better either... I play the electric 12s outta my HD25...

#3 spmartin

spmartin

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

I'm having issues w acoustics as well. I can't make any of them to sound like Sean Halleys' or the other seemingly quality souding acoustics out there... And as I've said before, my 12 strings just sound horrible. Like a pitch shifting, whirling lollipop... Must be the crappy Beringer amp I play the acoustic patches on, but my 12 string electrics don't sound any better either... I play the electric 12s outta my HD25...

One of my amps is a Yamaha THR10. It has a setting on it for Acoustics. They difference in the sound of my acoustic models (JTV-69, new Firmware) is markedly better than when I have the amp set on "Clean". If you have access to an acoustic amp, rather than a reg. electric guitar amp, I think you'll notice a big positive difference with the acoustic models.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users