Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

First Night Use

davidjtsim76

Hi Guys,

Got a G10 other day and used it for first time ladt night for a 3 band tribute show I do: ELO, Meat Loaf and Bon Jovi, so apart from ELO fairly energetic and a lot of stage coverage. I had initially gone in for a G30 but they were out of stock so grabbed a G10. Set up is dead easy, literally plug it in, turn up the volume and good to go. Stage last night not the biggest, but with enough wireless gear going on for there to be a good test of frequency issues, glad to report not a single conflict! As far as I can hear, there really is only maybe a microscopic difference in tone between cable and the G10, certainly nothing that would make anymore difference than a slight eq adjustment. Venue was pretty big with a balcony and despite the 50ft range, I suffered no drop outs when I went for a wander. Brilliant little unit, really pleased! Nice one Line 6, 2017 I intend to pair it with a Helix to replace my current Pro X!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

G10 and Helix make a fantastic pair. I found that I can get out to about 50 feet before I get latency. I got out to about 150 feet before any drop out (line of sight), but latency was about 200-300ms (guestimate). I use the pairing at home all the time, and church twice a week.