5 replies to this topic

#1 nerf190

nerf190

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 01:10 PM

So when I first got my Hd300, I connected it to the computer, and updated it to the newest firmware. This bricked my pod and after a long while, I reverted back to v1.10. I'd like to try and re-install the newest firmeware but alas, monkey won't recognize the pod. I tried installing drivers, new and old, to get it to recognize it but nothing worked. Has anybody encountered this problem before? Any ideas on how to get to a newer firmware? 

#2 bjnette

bjnette

Iknowathingortwo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 470 posts

Posted 05 September 2013 - 02:35 PM

Had a similar experience. What worked was restarting the computer after the reinstall even though it doesnt do it automatically like programs used to.

#3 anton_mtegtr

anton_mtegtr

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:20 AM

This also happened to me last night, just got my new HD300, installed monkey, driver & edit, when I got to the point where i'm updating my flash memory, I got an error that my midi cable is not working on the line 6 monkey, then it crash my device, what I did is restart my PC &  HD300, then downloaded the firmware on the PC, I didn't update it thru the internet. The update finish & have the HD300 working & up to date!

#4 Anoronha

Anoronha

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:34 PM

I can not download the firmware 2.0 for my POD HD 300. when i try update it thru the internet it shows an MIDI error.

#5 TheRealZap

TheRealZap

Uber Guru

• Line 6 Expert
  • 15532 posts
  • LocationClemmons, NC USA

Posted 05 February 2014 - 06:56 AM

try different usb ports or cables would be the first thing.

#6 anton_mtegtr

anton_mtegtr

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:49 PM

just bare in mind that 80% of issues got resolved by just simply doin a power cycle, both goes for PC & Device!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users