Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd300 Problems

nerf190

So when I first got my Hd300, I connected it to the computer, and updated it to the newest firmware. This bricked my pod and after a long while, I reverted back to v1.10. I'd like to try and re-install the newest firmeware but alas, monkey won't recognize the pod. I tried installing drivers, new and old, to get it to recognize it but nothing worked. Has anybody encountered this problem before? Any ideas on how to get to a newer firmware? 

• 2 weeks later...

This also happened to me last night, just got my new HD300, installed monkey, driver & edit, when I got to the point where i'm updating my flash memory, I got an error that my midi cable is not working on the line 6 monkey, then it crash my device, what I did is restart my PC &  HD300, then downloaded the firmware on the PC, I didn't update it thru the internet. The update finish & have the HD300 working & up to date!

• 4 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi everyone

I have a Pod hd300 and I love it but there is something wrong.

I used to record some rhythm in my line 6 and then change the sound in presets and play solos on that rhythm and it sounded good(I really liked it) BUT Now when I change the sound the rhythm changes its sound too. It makes me Angry :angry:

Please help and sori for mi inglish :D

• 9 months later...
  • 5 years later...