Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Updating Line 6 Monkey Manually

simbo

Hi, Can anyone please help me. I have tried to update the drivers for monkey in the normal way for my pod HD 500 I have done this on numerous occasions without any problem but now I am getting a message telling me I need to do it manually as there has been an error.

I have manually downloaded the driver updates but don't know how to put them into Monkey. Can anyone help Please.

Regards,

Simbo 

I've been getting this message for a while now.

Once you download the file (probably in your Downloads folder), just click the "Line 6 Drivers v4.2.7.6 Installer.exe" file to install it.  After agreeing to the EULA, select your device (POD HD 500 in your case) and confirm the destination folder.  Click Next followed by Finish and you are done!

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much moogary that has been successful. Have you any idea why it wont install automatically with the install wizard?

Regards,

simbo. 

No, not really.  Just a minor inconvenience so I never looked into it. You could try a different browser.

• 4 years later...

I’m having a similar problem, my flash memory update isn’t clickable, don’t know why, tried running different compatibility’s and line monkey versions still nothing

i was able to download the flash memory update 3.01 .xft file directly but know idea how to install it into Pod xt since the app is poorly designed and there are no direct install from file options and the update install button is dark and unclickable and I have everything else updated to the newest versions 

if anybody can help that’d be dope

• 2 months later...

Sorry to see you haven't had any help with this Marco.

I can't even get into Line 6 Monkey to get started.

I'm trying to use my Pod Farm 2 in a different computer and they want me to log in to Line 6 Monkey to authenticate but when I try I get a message asking to make sure I'm connected to the internet (which I am, clearly, since I'm posting this message) or turn off spyware, anti-virus, pop up blockers temporarily, which I'm fairly certain I have. Then I retry and still the same message.

Reason: (code 800038C6) Unknown server error occurred.

Would really like some input on this if anyone has any ideas.