Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Why Does My L6 Link On My Hd Pro To My L2m Sound So Terrible?

I tried to do this last night and it sounded really bad.  I switched the XLR to the balanced mono on the Pro and the input on the L2M and it sounded a little better.  What am I doing wrong?  Do I need to turn off the cab sims?  Do I put the DSP on the L2M to Line or Electric Guitar?  Help!!!!

It is probably because of the output mode on your HD, Once you connect anything through the L6Link the HD reconfigures the Output Mode to Power Amp or something like that, Check the HD Output Mode and experiment until you find the desired Result.

Just remember, Check your output mode every time because I don't think the HD saves that info.

• 1 month later...

I use the "Electric Guitar" mode on the L2 and turn off the speaker modeling in the preset in this configuration, to avoid too much "color" to the sound.  You should check the output mode (holding the "view" button) and scroll down to page 4/10, use encoder 1 to select your favorite sound (I like the "stack pwr amp").