Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

One more... Acoustic AND Electric AND Ambience with Crowdster Plus 2.

PeterHamm

Very cool patch Peter! That sounds awesome. I've been trying to get a pad sound like that, but my knowledge on how to setup the reverb is limited. I always get too much pick attack and the reverb always sounds too heavy. Is there a simple way to add that pad sound to my current patches?

Very cool patch Peter! That sounds awesome. I've been trying to get a pad sound like that, but my knowledge on how to setup the reverb is limited. I always get too much pick attack and the reverb always sounds too heavy. Is there a simple way to add that pad sound to my current patches?

Download the patch and maybe copy the blocks one by one.

Honestly, easier to probably use the patch and change the electric part to your preferred amp and stuff.

• 8 months later...

I have been experimenting with the dual source guitar rig on my Helix as well.  I originally was using a PRS P24 but recently got a Hamer Duotone as well.  The Hamer is much more convincing as an acoustic and when I create more patches I am pretty sure this rig will replace my actual acoustic guitars.  The Helix, with Rosen IRs is awesome for piezo equipped guitars..

I have been experimenting with the dual source guitar rig on my Helix as well.  I originally was using a PRS P24 but recently got a Hamer Duotone as well.  The Hamer is much more convincing as an acoustic and when I create more patches I am pretty sure this rig will replace my actual acoustic guitars.  The Helix, with Rosen IRs is awesome for piezo equipped guitars..

What Rosen IR? tell me about these.