Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I'm From Russia ,help Please

bit70

I probably left throw my POD HD500! I have not had time to enjoy the sound of this device, and probably for a long time now have to collect new! Without at least without a piece of schemes regarding tract USB and tract power none of the masters, do not want!

In it a short-circuit on 3.3 and 1.8 volts in the path of the power supply! Burned chip USB driver
CY7C68013A-56PVXC SSOP56. but this is not the problems I had already shot !! the problem in the cascade is responsible for power circuits and need scheme!!

I had my friend translate ÐœÐ½Ðµ наверно оÑталоÑÑŒ выкинуть мой POD HD500! Я не уÑпел наÑладитÑÑ Ð·Ð²ÑƒÐºÐ¾Ð¼ Ñтого апарата, и теперь наверно долго придётÑÑ Ñобирать на новый! Без Ñ…Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ Ð±Ñ‹ без куÑка Ñхемы каÑающейÑÑ Ñ‚Ñ€Ð°ÐºÑ‚Ð° USB и тракта Ð¿Ð¸Ñ‚Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð½Ð¸ кто из маÑтеров, делать не хотÑÑ‚!

But you have translated it above.

It will take you a long time to save for a new one.

If you can fix USB you can use it to record.

Is it the USB or power supply?

Does POD HD 500 work using headphones?

• 6 years later...

Hello!

I'm having troubles with my POD HD500 too.

Sometimes it freezes.

Sometimes it says "Update flash".

Sometimes I get it working back again by disconnecting the power supply, wait for some time and connect it again, but sometimes I first have to update the flash again.

So my conclusion is that the USB driver cy7c68013A-56PVXC is demaged. 

But before I will change it, I wanted to ask you if it first has to be flashed?

In the datasheet only an external EEPROM is mentioned, but I'm not sure if it has to be flashed to set some flags or whatever.

Please tell me if this is an possible solution to repair it?