Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm UX1 Sound issue

Hello,

I am using Pod Farm UX1 on Windows 10 and am having a problem today. Normally I leave the UX1 plugged into this Win10 machine and it works fine. But sometimes I move the UX1 to my laptop to play in a different room. Today I want to play on the Windows 10 machine so I plugged it in, but now I have a sound issue.

The guitar sound is working properly, coming through my headphones plugged into the UX1 unit. The issue is the other computer sounds (like the music I am playing along with) is not coming through the headphones, but instead it's coming through the computer speakers.

I restarted the computer and triple checked my connections and all of a sudden it's just not working like it always has. Can anybody please help me with some troubleshooting so I can figure this out? I'd like to play today :(

I've checked my Windows sound properties and everything points towards normal operation...the UX1 is working properly...just the output from the CPU is not through the UX1 like it always has been.

Thank you