Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help to set Output Mode on Pod XT Live

Hello everyone,

I'm new on Line 6 Pod and I'm facing a trouble when I try to set Output Mode on my Pod XT Live.

Actually I don't need to use or I don't wanna use the cabinet simulator from my Pod, because I use it always plugged on amps and cabinets.

I just readed on the manual that I have to press one big button called OUTPUT MODE SYSTEM, then a small button bellow "DEST" (showed on display), and spin the EFFECT TWEAK knob to choose STUDIO or DIRECT, but when I do this, nothing happens!!! I think STUDIO mode is selected 'cause the cabinets are there on A.I.R mode to be selected.

I really don't want to use STUDIO mode for now... I just play using my amp and the same thing for when I go to play on shows.

Can someone (with a good heart haha) who knows what I've been facing can help???

Thanks in advance!

That is the way to set the output. Output/Mode button, then under Dest, hit the button and spin the knob.

Hopefully the tweak knob is working as you have to scroll through the options: pwr stack, combo etc. with it.

Thanks for reply BillBee!

I did exactly what you said but it looks my pod somehow is stucked on STUDIO DIRECT. All buttons and knobs are working perfectly because I can change and set everything. Again, Tweak knob is working perfectly! I think I'm gonna copy all my settings and make a factory restore on it.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...