Photo

Any recent success with using PocketPod vyzex connection?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 g60racer

g60racer

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Registered Products:1

Posted 01 February 2017 - 10:17 AM

I've had my PocketPod since I bought it new.  It used to work nicely with the Vyzex software on my 2008 Macbook, but after Yosemite update it stopped connecting.

I was told by Vyzex customer service that I'd need to try it on a different computer. 

So I just got a 2012 Macbook Pro, did a fresh install of Vyzex using Line 6 Monkey, and plugged it into the rear USB port as specified...

Still nothing.  The software gives me three error messages when trying to open:

"Message Test:

MacintoshHD:Library:Application Support:Psicraft:Vyzex Pocket POD:Instruments\Editor.SQ"

followed by:

"Error reading SQeditor config file

MacintoshHD:Library:Application Support:Psicraft:Vyzex Pocket POD:Instruments\Editor.SQ"

then:

"Studio

The Editor.SQ file was not found at MacintoshHD:Library:Application Support:Psicraft:Vyzex Pocket POD:Instruments\Editor.SQ

Please contact the instrument module creator."

And then it hangs up on  "now loading and configuring ports"

Anyone else have this issue?  Or know how to do a workaround? 

#2 Domenick

Domenick

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:58 PM

I am a new Pocket Pod user and I am experiencing the same problem. I have plugged in to the rear USB port on my Macbook Pro, but I get nothing at all. I'm wondering if I'm missing something?

#3 Domenick

Domenick

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2017 - 12:59 PM

I am a new Pocket Pod user and I am experiencing the same problem. I have plugged in to the rear USB port on my Macbook Pro, but I get nothing at all. I'm wondering if I'm missing something?

#4 groovemaneuver

groovemaneuver

Just Startin'

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • LocationHawaii
  • Registered Products:4

Posted 21 December 2017 - 04:42 PM

Same issue as the original post, but I'm getting the errors on a macOS High Sierra installation.