Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Volume Pedal on Firehawk FX

Michaelsidon

Hey I'm running my Firehawk directly in to my Vox amp with no amp setting in the fx unit but I'm having issues with the volume pedal between patches. It seem the volume pedal goes from 0 to 100 at about 5%. Also when patches are changed I have to back the volume pedal off even when it's at 0 to balance out the patches. Anybody else noticing this. And if so how do I fix it? I'm having to set all my Patches to 100 and having different ones for rhythm and solos. It sure takes up a lot of my patches.

Sounds like you need to recalibrate the pedal , check out the manual for how it's done.

Volumes between patches will need to be balanced by yourself and then resaved to keep them

Tip, balancing your volumes needs to be done at gigging levels for it to be accurate so get to rehearsal or soundcheck early and do it then