Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV Express always switches back to #1 bank from other banks

I just bought an FBV Express to pair up with my Amplifi 75.  I've saved tones to several banks on the app.  I'll select a bank other than #1, but when I hit the B, C, or D button, it switches to the #1 bank for that letter. 

Am I doing something wrong?  Any ideas?

Thanks!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi stova666, unfortunately the FBV Express can't change banks with the Amplifi series. You will need either a FBV Shortboard mkii or the FBV3. There is a user request for this feature on Line 6 ideascale you may consider voting for. If you are not familiar, ideascale is a place where end users can post and vote on Line 6 product ideas. Product managers do check up on ideascale so it is the best way to get your voice heard.

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Better-integration-with-FBV-Express-mkII/640195-23508

I've been looking at buying an FBV Express so I don't have to haul my full Shortboard around.  However, my question is also about changing banks.  I'm reading the manual and it looks like, by default, I would have to change the banks with the controls on my Pod XT Pro, which would defeat the purpose of having the foot pedal, to me.  Am I able to program the FBV Express to change banks, or should I avoid this purchase?

Thanks for the help.

Thanks for the reply.  By the MK, do you mean the full shortboard?  I have one but I'm looking for portability.  It boggles my mind that they wouldn't add some switch combo on the MK Express to allow you to switch banks, or to edit the functions to allow it.

Any recommendations on a small midi controller with an expression pedal that would work?