Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Once i download the model packs, then what?

When i boot up my XT live it says right on the display model packs installed "FX Junkie, Classic, and Metal" but when i try and use them say threw the line 6 editor it wont let me select those amps, that i should be able to use.

I like using the "line 6 edit" because its easier to see ont he computer rather then scrolling threw pages and trying to see the tiny display on the XT Live but it doesnt see like its updated or something to allow me to use the model packs that are installed.

Can anyone tell me what i need to do to unlock or update or open these model packs so i can use then threw editor?

Or is there a different edit program i can use to adjust the XTlive remotly like the editor.

Here is my setup, Guitar>XTlive>Peavey power amp>Marshall 1960

Laptop>XTlive (threw USB)

Any adjustments i make i do on the laptop which changes the settings on the XTLive

Im not looking for anything free, not trying to hack anything i just want to get what i paid for to work. It doesnt look like what i have installed on my unit is even allowing me to use it. Or am i doing something wrong

post-1997500-0-46783500-1487453606_thumb.jpg post-1997500-0-33077600-1487453614_thumb.jpg post-1997500-0-10739300-1487453623_thumb.jpg

Since i bought the Classic amp pack and the Metal amp pack there shouldnt be any of these amps grayed out i should be able to access them and use them but i cant and i dont understand why.

Well i guess the model packs are working im just an ID 10 T 

I guess the errors are for the bass model packs? which i dont want anyway.

So i guess the model packs inthe list are indicated by the 2 digits next to each amp or effect. 

"CC" being classic collection, "MS" being Metal shop

post-1997500-0-27634500-1487541354_thumb.jpg