Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Tuner

jbuhajla

No, I am not intending to start a long discussion about the pros/cons of the Helix tuner. Just wanted everyone to know that TC Electronic is giving you a free Polytune DAW plugin when you buy a new Polytune. I picked up the Polytune clip for $39 and it came with a code for a free download of their plugin (normally $49). 

That is all, tuner boy out...

• Upvote 1

... Just wanted everyone to know that TC Electronic is giving you a free Polytune DAW plugin when you buy a new Polytune. I picked up the Polytune clip for $39 and it came with a code for a free download of their plugin (normally $49). 

Is this promotion still going on? Is there any way to tell if the code will still be included from the packaging?

Is this promotion still going on? Is there any way to tell if the code will still be included from the packaging?

GC was running a sale yesterday on the Clip, and the activation code was inside the box. Nothing on the outside packaging indicating the promotion. 

http://www.tcelectronic.com/polytune-gift/