Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2.5 does not remember input setting

I have replaced my Toneport with another hardware interface.  Every time I open Pod Farm 2.5, I have to go into the settings and manually change it from input #1 to input #2 since the correct input is apparently not stored.  Is there some workaround to get it to use/store the correct input port?  Thanks.

You know, I never looked to see if PodFarm is using a config file with the default settings in it. Might be it has one and can be opened in an ascii editor and changed.

Just thinking.

Thanks for the distraction!!  Not like I don't have enough going on this weekend, now I have to look for this.  :angry:

BillBee has been reported to the authorities!!  :ph34r:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...

Does the line mixers have individual outputs for each channel you have used? Each out put would need to go in to a separate input in the ux2 to be able to send them individually to podfarm / your DAW.

Unless the inline mixer has some great features you want to use, it is a little redundant, I feel. You might be better going straight in to your ux2.