Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Firehawk 1500 octave or harmony effects

mskocic

Does the Firehawk 1500 offer any type of octave or harmony effects in it's internal library of effects? If not, can they be added using the side chain loop? If added to the side chain can they be placed in any order along with the internal effects?   I am using 2 different Variax guitars. I just started using the Firehawk 1500 and the FBV 3 pedal. Since I am using the Variax cable and not a 1/4 inch I can't just include outboard effects easily. I am a working musician and there are a couple times a night I would love to have an octave pedal. Any input would be nice. 

There is a smart harmony effect, synth harmony, bender (like a whammy), and octave fuzz in Firehawk's 1500 effects. I've included a link to a list of effects in the Firehawk. If you choose to use the effects loop you can place the effects loop at any point in the chain using the Firehawk app.

http://uk.line6.com/data/6/0a06439c36fe54ebd52c487eb/file/pdf/firehawk-effects-models.pdf

• 4 weeks later...

thanks I was looking all over for this and wondering which FX were taken from the 500X series. Now I am curious which ones were left out since it says there are only 25 and to me the delays and mods are looking like that is where they cut HD FX out. Or is it that the 25 HD FX are the full extent and the 500X was using just these with the older FX as fill ins?