Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

JTV69 with Warmoth neck replacement

Haven't watched the vid (but I will!) but I wholeheartedly concur. I like my JTV-69 much better with the Stew-Mac neck I put on it.

That's cool.  I think the stock neck is ok, but left some room for improvement.  The new neck makes me happy :)

I whole heartedly agree. My new Warmouth neck made my JTV69 my #1 guitar. I went with their Standard Thin profile, SS frets, Earvana nut, Mahogany neck with Bubinga fretboard. The bubinga is really smooth. I had a Variax decal made for it, so it looks authentic.

20161119_120709_zpsm1sfkapl.jpg

I whole heartedly agree. My new Warmouth neck made my JTV69 my #1 guitar. I went with their Standard Thin profile, SS frets, Earvana nut, Mahogany neck with Bubinga fretboard. The bubinga is really smooth. I had a Variax decal made for it, so it looks authentic.

20161119_120709_zpsm1sfkapl.jpg

Nice!!!

• 4 years later...

I know this is an old thread and I hope that @chuskey doesn't mind me hijacking this thread! I just happen to have a really nice Warmoth replacement neck that is prepped to fit on a JTV-69 for sale.

I had this neck mounted on a JTV-69 I had but I ended up selling that guitar. I decided it would be better & easier to return the JTV to stock & sell the neck separately.  I modified the neck mounting holes to fit the JTV-69 hole pattern and it worked out really well.

Anyway, if you're looking for a good replacement neck for your JTV, please check out this one. Hit me up if you have questions!

Warmoth Stratocaster Neck / JTV-69 Variax Neck - in Excellent Condition - TGP listing...

• Like 1