Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Recording On Pod Hd 500 Usb?

Eviler

i've bought pod hd 500 a few months and i have no experience in recording on a computer with pod hd 500, is there any help you can give me?
Like a full detailed lesson?
Where to start, what to do and what i must not do?
i have all updates needed, i used monkey to get all the drivers and etc, but i have no ideia for what program to use to record...and i had try to watch videos and stuff but it feels helpless at the same time i did not get any result in recording, neither i had listened back my guitar on the computer speakers, even knowing that i had to change the options of my speakers to pod hd 500...just for you to get an ideia about what is going on...

Can someone help me?
THANK YOU

• Upvote 1

Some common parameters to use, is from the beginning :

1) install via monkey the line6 drivers.

2) setup the sound device of the computer to be your pod (from the control panel, sound and devices)

3)after opening the program that you will use, go to it's properties (or preferences) and choose again the HD as a sound card, or as Ins and Outs

4) select the desirable channel, turn rec on and start playing.

5) after  doing all the above and stop recording, try to play back, to make sure everything is working.

• Upvote 1